Understanding manufacturing - through hands-on experience - is key to IMPAK's success as a packaging partner. With overseas factories and our own in-house manufacturing capabilities, we have built a solid platform as a single-source packaging supplier for our clients - both large and small.
What we make:
- Cut-and-sew products including reusable totes, cosmetic cases and garment bags in a wide array of materials
- Shopping bags ranging from simple paper construction styles to custom Euro totes
- Custom boxes in folding and rigid construction styles for gifts, jewelry, apparel, technology, food & beverage and more
- Poly mailers
- Poly bags
- Ecommerce gift and shipping solutions
- Gift card carriers and tins
Tissue, ribbon, labels, tags, brand booklets and other specialty accessories
Impak leads the industry in green and sustainable materials such as landfill degradable & compostable plastics and recycled materials used for making bags and boxes.